Guideline for No Visa Required (NVR) Seal::
Printable Version: The following documents are required to be submitted:
- Please duly fill-in the prescribed form (form can be downloaded from our website and be photocopied). All section must be filled in with correct information.
- Please Type or Print by hand Block letters; illegibility may cause the delay in the process or sometimes no process at all.
- Attach One (1) passport-size coloured photograph for each applicant. Background of the photo should be white and photo should show your face clearly.
- Attach valid Bangladesh passport or Expired Canadian passport with a previously issued no-visa seal (No Photocopy will be accepted) or Dual Citizenship Certificate issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Dhaka, Bangladesh or. In absence of a valid Bangladesh passport, recently expired Bangladesh passport may be accepted and in that case the passport does not have to be renewed readily. Attach valid Canadian passport where the seal would be stamped.
- Please attach Bank Draft or Postal money Order of appropriate fees/ charges. For details of fees, please see the relevant section of this website. Please note that we do not receive any personal cheque. In case of more than one application from one family for no-visa, fees can be paid in one bank draft or money order. (eg. For no-visa seal for a family of four, C$ 80x4=320.00 C$)
- All fees should be payable to “Bangladesh High Commission”. High Commission will not be held responsible if you have sent any blank bank draft or postal order or in any other's name.
- If you are sending your application by mail, please use the guaranteed or registered or express mail. Ordinary mail sometimes gets lost or causes delay. Please also enclose a self-addressed envelope with sufficient postal stamps to return applicant's passport by registered or guaranteed or express post.
- We do not accept Couriers (FedEx, DHL, etc.)
- Please sign the application with place and date. In case of children, parents can sign on behalf.
In case of submitting the application for children, photocopy of the detailed form of Canadian Statement of Live Birth (the long one) or Birth certificate with both parents' name on it has to be enclosed. Any of the Parent's (Father/Mother) Bangladesh passport also have to be submitted. Same fees applicable for children.
Please note: Incomplete form will not be processed and the High Commission will not be held responsible for such application.
Please note that we return all the original passport/documents back to the applicant.
It takes approximately two weeks to issue No-visa.
Processing Fees for NO VISA Required (NVR) Seal ::
Fees are payable to the High Commission of Bangladesh, Ottawa in the form of a Money Order/Bank Draft/Certified Cheque. Please note that there is no urgent fees for NVR seal.