Important Notice - Special Announcement
Bangladeshi Citizens studying abroad can apply for MBBS Course in Bangladesh. Applicants can apply with their Educational Certificates or Mark Sheets attested from respective Bangladesh Embassies/High Commissions and their documents should be sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka in the stipulated time.
For More information, Click Here.
Important Notice - CONSULATE NOTICE
The Consulate General of Bangladesh in Toronto, Canada is providing every consular service except issuance of new passport or reissue of passport.
Address for the Consulate General is:
1505-2235 Sheppard Avenue East, Atria II
Toronto, Ontario M2J 5B5, Canada
Switchboard: +1-647-812-2791-2, Fax: +1-416-492-3171
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Website : www.bdcgtoronto.ca
It will remain open on Monday to Friday from 09:00 AM - 17:00 PM and visiting hours for the consular services will be from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM on every working days.
Important Notice - SPECIAL NOTICE
Requirements for obtaining Passport, Visa and No Visa Required services:
1. On-line submission of application should first be made by the applicant before vising the High Commission,
a. For passport, use http://www.passport.gov.bd ,
b. For Visa & No Visa Required use http://www.visa.gov.bd ,
2. Then Print the application (after submitting on-line)
3. Submit print out of the filled-in form and supporting documents to the High Commission.
For Passport applicants, Click here for more.
For Visa and No Visa applicants, Click here for more.
Expatriate Bangladeshis living in Canada are welcome to connect with the above-addressed Official Facebook Page of the Bangladesh High Commission, Ottawa and convey their concerns, get answers to quick questions through using the message options and be able to get an update on the latest important announcements.
Consular Application and Receiving Time:
Application Drop off :- 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM (Monday - Friday)
Service Delivery:- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Monday - Friday)
NB: Please note that no application will be accepted after 1 PM.
: For passport applicants, please see Notice 3
FOR PASSPORT APPLICANTS (all in Canada):
This is an important notice to all Machine Readable Passport (MRP) applicants wish to obtain MRP Passport from Bangladesh High Commission, Ottawa, the applicants MUST BOOK PRIOR APPOINTMENT by calling 613 236 0138 / 0139 (Press 0 option/ext. 221). Due to huge application volume, we are no longer accept applicants who come without prior appointment. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this regards.
Due to changing from hand-written no-Visa seal to Machine Readable Visa (MRV) system, visa and no-visa deliveries will henceforth take at least 10 (ten) business days plus the postal time as done by Canada Post. Applicants submitting NVR and MRV applications kindly take note of the time frame.
Thanks for your cooperation.
1. Effective from 1st April, 2017 Machine Readable Visa (MRV) and Machine Readable No-Visa (NVR) are being processed by Bangladesh High Commission Ottawa.
2. From 1st April, 2017 onward, applicants are being able to pay all consular fees by debit / credit card in Bangladesh High
3. This payment system applies to following services:
- MRP (Machine Readable Passport)
- Machine Readable Visa (MRV) and No-Visa Required (NVR).
- Attestation of Powers of Attorney / Driver's License / Educational certificates.
- Birth Registration Certificate.
- Any sorts of payment to the High Commission as consular fee.
4. We do not accept any cash payment or personal cheque.
Also, please note:
Applicants sending their documents / papers / applications by mail can make payments through bank draft / pay order.
**No cash payment or personal cheque will be accepted.